Draper Expert 40 Piece 1/4" Square Drive mm/Af Combined Socket Set
Draper Stock Number 02349. Draper Part Number B40AMN.
Manufactured and tested generally in accordance with DIN3122 and ISO3315 Specifications
Expert Quality, chrome vanadium steel, hardened, tempered, chrome plated and polished for corrosion protection. Packed in blow mould carrying case.
Draper Expert HI-TORQ® is a registered trademark of Draper Tools Ltd.
PZ TYPE products are compatible with *Pozidriv®/Supadriv® fixing systems.
*Pozidriv®/Supadriv® are registered trademarks of Trifast Plc.
Draper TX-STAR products are compatible with †Torx fixing systems.
†Torx is the registered trademark of Acument Intellectual Properties LLC.
- 12 Draper Expert HI-TORQ® sockets size: 4.0, 4.5, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10.0, 11.0, 12.0 and 13.0mm;
- 9 Draper Expert HI-TORQ® sockets size: 1/4, 3/16, 7/32, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16 and 1/2" AF;
- reversible ratchet with quick release button;
- 3 wobble extension bars size: 50, 100 and 150mm;
- sliding tee bar;
- universal joint;
- spinner handle with 1/4" sq. dr. recess in handle;
- bit holder 1/4" sq. drive x 1/4" hexagon;
- 4 plain slot insert bits size: 3.0, 4.0, 5.5 and 6.5mm;
- 2 cross slot insert bits: No.1 and 2;
- 2 PZ TYPE insert bits: No.1 and 2;
- 3 Draper TX-STAR insert bits: T15, T20 and T25
Order before 2.30pm for delivery in 1-3 days (usually next day) on all Draper socket sets.
We Also Recommend